Thursday, January 20, 2011

Vanadu Ford - Post Apocalypse Gothic Hunter Camper

Vanadu Ford Art Car Side- Goth Apocalypse Hunter Camper
I am not sure which category to put this Ford Van called "Vanadu" in, but its definitely Post Apocalypse Gothic Hunter Camper.

You start with the fencing up on the roof with a broken spire that looks like a grave site. And various decorative flourishes scattered around to give it the Gothic retro look.

You continue with various car parts welded together, fins, grill, lights, vases, horns, chimneys, lamps, and bars over the windows to give it the "I just survived an atomic blast" apocalypse look.

You then move to the rustic hunter elements with large moose antlers on the roof, mounted fish and deer antlers on the inside. I think I saw an old pistol hanging there to round out the hunter "I am going to get those mutants" motif.

All this wrapped up in a ford Econoline camper that looks like it has some empty spaces to be completed at a later time. I contacted this person for more info but did not get word back, so I made up my own story. Don't get me wrong, this art van rocks and I am sure its very cozy in a Post Apocalyptic Gothic Hunter way.

Vanadu Ford Art Car Side- Goth Apocalypse Hunter Camper

Vanadu Ford Art Car Closeup- Goth Apocalypse Hunter Camper

Vanadu Ford Art Car Parked - Goth Apocalypse Hunter Camper

Vanadu Ford Art Car Inside - Goth Apocalypse Hunter Camper

0 comments:

Post a Comment